Sunday, December 5, 2010

Will Smith

I watched a really really sad, but yet good movie this weekend that i highly recommend. Its called Seven Pounds, with Will Smith. I know it has been out for a while, but watching it for the first time was awesome. The movie is about a guy who eventually gets into a car accident and kills seven people. Being sad, he donates his organs to seven people in need. Donating so much he gives up his life for them. The movie made me think about what would i have done in that situation. Thats really tough to think about. It was really sad and kind of depressing. However, it was a really good movie and i feel like you all would love it.

5 comments:

  1. That was a GREAT movie. It was pretty emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an okay movie. But I'm a huge Will Smith fan so of course I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to see this movie everyone says that it is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that movie was awesome! I love how everything tied together in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seven Pounds is such a good movie. It has such good morals and at the beginning you think he is such an ass then all the sudden he is changing lives. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete