Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the first blog

Hey everyone. My name is Robbie Larson. I was born in Helena, but grew up in Choteau, Montana. I love to go hunting and fishing, as well as play sports. I played basketball and golf in high school, but grew up wrestling, running track, and pitching for my baseball team. I have one older brother named Brett. He is going to be a junior in college here on campus.

I used to read alot when i was younger, but not so much now. I read lots of chapter books like Harry Potter. They were fun to read and interesting, not like the first chapter of WRIT101. Its hard to read books for school, so I dont read them ha.  My mind starts trailing off about some random thing and I lose focus on what I was reading. I occasionally read a chapter book, but only when Im really bored.

3 comments:

  1. Learning how to focus on what your reading is a skill to be cultivated. You will necessarily find more things interesting as you develop your intellectual curiosity. Your blog looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your = you're

    My god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not very big on basketball, but i do like golf and hockey. I feel pretty much exactly the same about reading. Hopefully, we get better stuff to read this semester. It was not hard to notice you are a Duke fan so I feel I have to tell you GO UNC!

    ReplyDelete