Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yum

Some of us love it, some of us hate it. Im talking about Chinese food. For me, I cant live without it. The taste is delicious, having most people craving more. According to streetdictionary.com, China is one of the most popular food types in the world. There are a variety of meats, such as chicken or pork, as well as vegetables in most Chinese foods. Chinese foods can be very unhealthy, but when authentic, very worth while. Most Chinese foods have 500 calories, according to livestrong.com.
In my own experiences with Chinese food, i can say i LOVE it. I dont really know why or how i started liking Chinese, but i can tell you the taste changed my life. Well, not really, other then being my favorite food of all time. I would love to go to China and try their most delicate foods, ones that the normal public doesnt really know about. I wonder if I tried some random Chinese families ancient secret recipe i would still like China's food or not.
I would recommend  Chinese Food to anyone who would like an amazing delicious lunch or dinner. Chinese Food might change your life, like mine, for the better. Chinese will always be my food choice and "go to" food when i dont know what to eat. In fact, Im going to go eat some Chinese right now in the UC.

5 comments:

  1. What's your favorite place to get Chinese food at here in Missoula?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had much "real" Chinese food, but they have that delicious Chinese take-out in supermarkets. I think my favorite is that chicken covered in that red glaze. I can never remember what it's called. I'm interested in Chinese places here like Jonny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chinese food to the one in the UC food court is pretty good. I had some fried rice there a few days ago and it was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think chinese food is not delicious. A lot of that has to do with me not eating meat - the vegetable only options are pretty bland and tasteless.

    Capitalize your i's robbie, my god, we're not cave people here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The UC is pretty good. The best Chinese place is called The Best Wok in Great Falls. Everyone should go there.

    ReplyDelete