Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sustainability

Whats up everyone. After thinking for awhile about which sustainability topic i should write about, i started thinking about what affects issues locally, and me personally. I am majoring in Wildlife Biology, so i figured i could find a sustainability topic in that area. I came up with the idea of wolf hunting seasons and how the population of wolves were going to be and if they are going to be sustainable when hunted.
I figured i would keep the wolf information more locally and how it would affect us in Montana. Although there is more information about wolf hunting, where it is actually legal, as in Canada, I believe it would be an enjoyable and very informative paper for our class.

1 comment:

  1. They did open up a limited hunting season on wolves in Montana last fall, didn't they?

    And Robbie for God's sake, for the love of God, capitalize your I's.

    ReplyDelete