Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Personality Type

Alright everyone. I have taken the Personality tests and I am scored as a "seven". Being a seven, my top three types were 1. Adventurous, 2. Image Focus, and 3. Anxiety. After reading alot about each type, I was very suprised. The descriptions were really accurate to my actual personality. These are some reasons why I am a type seven.
Adventurous being my number one, i can easily believe that. I love to go hiking, exploring, and doing things that are classified as dangerous. I am a risk taker. One of the reasons why I was suprised after reading these types, believe it or not I am starting to set up a sky-diving experience with one of my friends. This fits right in to being adventurous.
Number two is a little more trickey. Image Focus. I am very focused on the things I do, and the people I am involved with. When i get an assignment, Im ready to get it done early. Trying to stay on top of things, I strive to perfection.
The last of the three is Anxiety. I get nervous easily when things dont seem right. Im very anxious at times. However, i dont believe I am as anxious as the test says I am.
I believe this test is very accurate. The test describes me quite well. The test was pretty fun and i enjoyed it. To see my results, go here.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I was just telling Niki on her blog she was the only 7 so far. Glad that is no longer the case. We need 7's around to keep us happy.

    ReplyDelete