Tuesday, October 19, 2010

two truths and one lie

1.       I won 400 dollars after filling out a March Madness Tournament bracket. Kansas beat Memphis in the Championship for me to win the Tournament.
2.       I ripped the skin off my finger while working a couple of summers ago. I had to have two surgeries and a skin graph from my inner arm.
3.       I went fly fishing up in the mountains with my dad when I was really young. After a little while I accidentally whipped the fly to close and it stuck in my forehead.

16 comments:

  1. I initially thought number 1 was the lie because Kansas was knocked out uncharacteristically early last year, but you were of course referring to 2008. I mean, you could still be lying, but...

    I think 2 is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I think number 2 is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with number 2 being false also. These are so hard to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to be number 3, unless you lost $400 with Kansas beating Memphis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to go with number one as the lie

    ReplyDelete